Knowing there is an innovative treatment available to keep my rosacea bumps and blemishes under control is really encouraging and exciting*
(ivermectin) Cream, 1%
Combat inflammatory lesions of rosacea
SOOLANTRA Cream combats inflammatory lesions of rosacea with a formulation designed for tolerability, utilizing CETAPHIL® Moisturizing Cream as the basis for the vehicle.1
Proposed dual MOA of ivermectin2-5,a
- Decreases cellular and humoral immune responses
- Parent compound avermectin has been shown to significantly regulate TNF-α, IL-1β, and IL-10 in lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation in in vitro studies
- Published clinical case series
aThe mechanism of action (MOA) of SOOLANTRA (ivermectin) Cream, 1% in treating rosacea lesions is unknown.
Interview with Dr. Linda Stein Gold, SOOLANTRA Cream Clinical Investigator
SOOLANTRA Cream application instructions
Instruct patients to:
Apply SOOLANTRA Cream to the affected areas of the face once a day. Use a pea-sized amount of SOOLANTRA Cream for each area of the face (forehead, chin, nose, each cheek) that is affected. Spread as a thin layer across the affected areas of the face, avoiding the eyes and lips.
- Hands should be washed after applying SOOLANTRA Cream
- Cosmetics may be applied after SOOLANTRA Cream has dried
- SOOLANTRA Cream is not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use