Rosacea treatment and triggers info is on the way.
Once-Daily Soolantra® (ivermectin) Cream, 1% Visibly Reduced Rosacea Bumps and Blemishes
In a 12-week clinical trial, subjects using Soolantra Cream saw a reduction of symptoms in just 2 weeks. Many subjects saw their skin improve in appearance over the course of the study.
Before and After Soolantra Cream
Choose a number below to see more results.
Study Participant 8129-008
Study Participant 8129-012
Study Participant 8212-003
Specially Formulated to Be Tough on Rosacea, Easy on Skin
Soolantra Cream fights bumps and blemishes with a powerful medication, formulated with a gentle moisturizing base.
In clinical studies, many subjects using Soolantra Cream saw:
- 27% fewer bumps and blemishes in as little as 2 weeks and up to 75% fewer by Week 12
- 38% of study subjects were “clear” or “almost clear” of symptoms by Week 12
- Continued symptom improvement over time in a year-long study
- Greater clearance of bumps and blemishes than metronidazole, 0.75% cream in a 16-week study
- Fewer treatment-related side effects compared to subjects treated with metronidazole, 0.75% cream twice daily or azaleic acid, 15% gel twice daily in clinical trials
A Unique Approach to Help Reduce the Inflammatory Lesions of Rosacea
The active ingredient in Soolantra Cream is ivermectin, which is reported to have anti-parasitic and anti-inflammatory properties; however, the exact mechanism of action of Soolantra Cream in the treatment of rosacea is unknown.ABOUT ROSACEA
Do the Soolantra Cream Spread
- Apply Soolantra Cream to the affected areas of your face once a day. Use a pea-sized amount of Soolantra Cream for each area of your face (forehead, chin, nose, each cheek) that is affected. Spread as a thin layer across the entire face, avoiding the eyes and lips.
- Hands should be washed after applying Soolantra Cream.
- Cosmetics may be applied after Soolantra Cream has dried.
- Soolantra Cream is not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.